Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thing 1. Set Up Your Blog

I am happy to participate in “23 things on a stick” educational opportunity. I do have to admit that I have blogged before. It is not a high priority on my list because it is time consuming. I generally use the blog to post comments about activities. I like the Blogger software because its very simple to use. I feel uncomfortable using the blog personally, but it is a fabulous resource for a library! It can be used to host events, update on construction projects or getting documents out to the public. Publishing posts using Blogger is fast, convenient and flexible.

1 comment:

Linda said...

If you've been monitoring the other blogs, you'll probably notice as I have that library people seem to be very private people. Do you think that might be related to why libraries are often overlooked community planning? You're right on with the use of blogs as a promotional tool for libraries.

Jon the hamster