Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 13 Online Productivity Tool

  • I chose the Pageflake site because it was very appealing and super easy to use. I have used the PDF converters in the past and they are helpful. I like how easy Zamzar allows the conversion of files. Seems like there is always some technology not compatible at the moment! I think I would utilize both the countdown and the calendars at work. Calendars can be useful online because groups can view/edit the calendar, whether it is for personal or for professional use. Of course most everyone makes "to do" lists but I think that it would be wasting time to actually log in to a site to write your priorities down. It's not as efficient as writing the list by hand and then being productive by taking the time to do those things on the list. I did spend some time exploring some of the other sites: Ta-da, 30 boxes, backpack calendar, stickies and Stikket.

No comments:

Jon the hamster