Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 22 Ways to keep up

It is easier to "make" a resolution than to actually "carry out" the resolution. I will definitely be using many of the web tools we learned about. I think if you keep in mind to set aside 15 minutes per day, then one could keep up with all the technological tools available to us!
Then, every day, we could ask ourselves, "What did I learn today?"
Today I learned about a Ning, signed up, customized and utilized my very own ning!
The RSS feeds I signed up for are:
ALA techsource, Library stuff, Shifted Librarian, and Webjunction. Since it's inception, my goal has been to take classes from Webjunction. I always think I will "when I have time". After participating in "23 things" I know I just have to set time aside each day to accomplish this goal!

No comments:

Jon the hamster